3 Easy Recipes Using Our Seasonings
Welcome back to The Mississippi Gift Company's blog! Today, we wanted to share our go-to Easy Recipes Using Our Seasonings. Everyone loves a good, quick dinner after a long day or if you're entertaining guests. All of the seasonings we have chosen to feature today are very versatile (as you'll see) & can be used for way more than the label states! Here is what we are loving now:
Delta Ridge Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Here is a recipe that will help you create juicy chicken wings with a crispy crust, without any of the guilt from frying them.
* 12 -16 large chicken wings halved (flats & drummets)
* 1/2 cup corn starch
* 1/8 cup Delta Ridge Everything Everyday
* Duck Fat Spray (or cooking spray)
* Delta Ridge Delta Dust and/or Piggy Powder
* Preheat air fryer to 380F and spray your rack
* Combine corn starch and, Everything Everyday in a large bowl.
* Spray each wing piece lightly with Duck Fat Spray (or cooking spray)
* Coat each chicken wing with breading. ( knock off excess dust)
* Lightly sprinkle Delta Ridge Piggy Powder and/or Delta Dust on your wings
* Arrange in a single layer on your Air Fryer racks. ( try not to let them touch)
* Let them cook for approximately 30 minutes, (flipping them at 15) and cook until crispy.
Pork Tenderloin with Doe's Eat Place Seasoning
Below is the easiest pork tenderloin recipe that is tender, delicious, & has a little kick!
7 mins per pound of meat
Set your oven to broil at 500 degrees. While preheating, coat the tenderloin lightly in olive oil & add a generous amount of Doe's Eat Place Seafood & Poultry Seasoning, & cover completely with foil. Place in oven for 7 mins per pound. After cook time is completed, turn it off of broil & let it sit for a while in the warm oven. Take it out, slice & enjoy!
Shapley's Steak - Made Your Way
Though we do not have a direct recipe of how Shapley's gets the perfect sear on their steaks - we highly suggest taking your favorite recipe & using their All Purpose Seasoning for a gourmet taste at home! This best-selling seasoning is more of a lemon-pepper base than most & is recommended on any meat, fish, or poultry.
We hope y'all have enjoyed reading this post & can take a few ideas from it. If you decide to try any recipes we have mentioned or have your own that you can't get enough of, please share photos with us! We love to see happy customers using their products from our store. :) As always, comment what you'd like us to feature or discuss & share this post with your friends! Shop local, Share Mississippi & we'll talk to y'all soon!